Monday, July 23, 2018

Soal Ulangan bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 SD


I. Choose the correct answer a, b, c or d

  1. Donita : What is your name ?
Robbi  : My ….is Robbi
a.       name                      b. full                           c. like                           d. are
  1. Playing football is my…….
a.       hobby                    b. age                           c. phone number          d. adress
  1. My name is Joko Susilo. Joko is my …..
a.       full name               b. nick name                c. complete name        d. last name
  1. The floor is not wet . it is  …..
a.       hard                       b. dry                           c. soft                          d. heavy
  1. The house is not bad. It is  …..
a.       dirty                      b. dark                         c. clean                        d. good
  1. Dina is not lazy. She is …..
a.       noisy                      b. sad                           c. diligent                    d. tame
  1. I  ….. slim 5 years ago
a.       is                            b. am                           c. was                          d. were
  1. She  ….. to school last week
a.       Walk                      b. walking                   c. walked                     d. walks
  1. My mother  ….. for us every Saturday
a.       Cooks                    b. cooked                    c. cooking                    d. cook
  1. I sit here everyday
I………here yesterday
a.       sitting                    b. sut                           c. sat                            d. set
  1. I sing a song every morning
I ……. a song yesterday
a.       sung                       b. seng                         c. sang                         d. singed
  1. I see Dodi everyday
I ……..Dodi yesterday
a.       seen                       b. seed                         c. saw                          d. seeing
  1. I eat rice everyday
I …….rice yesterday
a.       eating                    b. eated                       c. ate                            d. eats
  1. He jumped ……….
a.       now                       b. yesterday                 c. tomorrow                 d. today
  1. I ……………the window this morning
a.       opens                     b. opened                    c. opening                    d. open
  1. This is ………
a.       fin                          b. wing                        c. claws                       d. horns
  1. This is …………
a.       Fur                         b. paws                        c. whiskers                  d. frunk
  1. This is ………
a.       stripes                    b. spots                        c. scales                       d. hooves        
  1. This is ………
a.       trunk                      b. shell                         c. tusks                        d. gills
  1. This is ………
a.       Claws                    b. gills                          c. paws                                    d. trunk


II. Fill the blanks with the correct answer!

  1. I ……….fat 3 years ago
  2. Rita and Ica …………..sad last night
  3. The rooms ………….Messy last night
  4. My father is not ugly. He is ………..
  5. The car is not cheap. It is ……….
  6. My father is not old. He is…………
  7. How ………are you?
  8. I ………..a letter to my grandmother last night (menulis)
  9. Sinta ……….the dishes yesterday (mencuci)
  10. She came late to school this morning
She…………..on time now
  1. An animal with whiskers is ……..
  2. An animal with horns is ……..
  3. An animal with fins is  ……..
  4. Lizard have legs but birds have ……..
  5. Lions have fur, but elephant have ……..

III. Unscramble the words!
  1. Susi  -  last  - TV  -  night   - watched
  2. Studied  - we  - yesterday   - English
  3. Is -  the   - cloudy  - weather  - not   - today
  4. Sad – yesterday  - I – was
  5. Do  - like - ?  - what  - kind  - you   - of  - food 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mekanisme Kontraksi Otot

  Pada tingkat molekular kontraksi otot adalah serangkaian peristiwa fisiokimia antara filamen aktin dan myosin.Kontraksi otot terjadi per...

Blog Archive