Thursday, May 31, 2018

Soal Ulangan Bahasa Ingris Kelas 2

I. Choose the correct answer by put (x) on it !
    (Pilih jawaban yang benar dari a, b, c atau d dengan memberikan tanda (x) )


1.        ………………….you Christine ?
a. is          b. are       c. am        d. it                                         
2.        Desi : “Hello, how are you?”
Lina :……………………
a. I am hungry         b. I am fine, thank you
c. How do yo do      d. I love you
3.        Febry : “How do you do, Yohana ?”
Yohana :………………..
a. I am fine, thank you     c. I love  you
b. How do you do        d. I am thirsty
4.        Ratu : …………………..
Ashya : She is my mom.
a. Who is she ?        c. Who you are ?
b. Who am I ?                          d. who is he ?
5.        ………………you Zepta ?
a. is          b. are       c. am        d. it
6.        No, I………………….Febry
a. am not                  c. do not
b. is not                   d. are not
7.        How do you write “Dia sedang menulis surat” in English ?
a. She is reading a letter
b. He is writing a letter
c. They are waiting a letter
d. I am studying a letter
8.        Galih is my brother. …………..is a college.
a. he         b. she       c. I           d. They
9.        Diva is 180 centimeters, so she is……
a. short    b. tall       c. told      d. talk
10.     Miss Bunga is 72 Kg, so she is…..
a. fat        b. thin      c. tall        d. big


11.     Children, what ……you like ?
a. was      b. would  c. will       d. should
12.     What ……..is it ? It is nine o’clock
a. day                                       c. date
b. time                                     d. month
13.     What time………….. ?
a. it is                                       c. was it
b. is it                                      d. it was
14.     ……………. It five o’clock
a. it          b. is           c. am                     d. are
15.     Mother is ……….. a fried egg (masak)
a. reading b. cooking                   c. writing               d. eating
16.     He is …………. a book (membaca)
a. drawing                                c. sleeping
b. eating                   d. making
17.     I would prefer “Bakso” than “Sate”
a. meatball than satay              
b. friedrice than chicken
c. egg than steak
d. bread than cheese                                               
18.     It is  ….…… (jam 8 tepat)
a. seven o’clock       c. nine o’clock
b. eight o’clock        d. six o’clock
19.     I………..see with my eyes
a. well      b. can       c. is          d. know
20.     “Saya dapat berjalan dengan kaki saya”
a. I can run with my tonque
b. I can see with my eyes
c. I can see with my legs
d. I can walk with my legs
                               



II. Please complete this sentences ( Lengkapilah  kalimat berikut dengan mengisi kata yang hilang ! ) 

1.        There is ………… (seekor)…………..(kuda) inside the barn.
2.        There are ……………( empat ) …………… (domba) in the field.
3.        There are ……….. (tujuh)………………..(kucing) between table and chair
4.        There is ……………..(seekor) ……………..(lebah) and…………..(lima)………..(ayam), in front of the house.
5.        There are………….(tiga)……..(pohon) at the farm.
6.        There are ……………(dua)………………..(kucing)
7.        There is ………………(sapi) in the field.
8.        There are …………….(delapan)…………………(kambing) in the farm.
9.        There is…………..(ikan)…………….…(di kolam)
10.     There are ……………(19) ………………..(pensil)

III. Please translate into English (Terjemahkan dalam B. Inggris) !



1.        Dia sedang menari.
2.        Saya dapat mencium dengan hidung saya.
3.        Saya menyukai anggur daripada apel
4.        Ibu sedang berlari cepat.


5.        Berapa banyak kuda di kandang ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mekanisme Kontraksi Otot

  Pada tingkat molekular kontraksi otot adalah serangkaian peristiwa fisiokimia antara filamen aktin dan myosin.Kontraksi otot terjadi per...

Blog Archive