Thursday, December 14, 2017

Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 Semester 2

I.  Multiple Choices, please choose one of the letters A, B, C, or D then put  a cross on it !

     (Pilih salah satu huruf dari A, B, C, atau D dengan memberi tanda ( X ) )

  1. What ………… is it today ? It is February Sixteenth.
a. date                          b. month                      c. color                                    d. things
  1. What ………. is it ? It is March.
a. month                      b. date                          c. color                                    d. day
  1. What…..…… is it today ? It is Tuesday
a. color                                    b. day                          c. date                          d. month
  1. How do you go to school, Samuel ?
I go to school by …….. (sepeda)
a. bicycle                     b. van                          c. bajaj                         d. bus
  1. How does your father go to the office, Sipra ? My father goes to the office by…….(mobil)
a. car                            b. bicycle                     c. bus                           d. train
  1. How does your mother go to the market, Indah ? She goes to the market by…….(motor)
a. motorcycle               b. bicycle                     c. van                           d. bus
  1. I … a …………. (penari).
a. are   dancer              b. is    dancer               c. am   dancer              d. am    not singer
  1. What …… she do ?
a. are                            b. is                              c. do                            d. does
  1. What do you do ? I …. a ……… (koki)
a. am   a fireman          b. am   a driver                        c. am   a chef               d. am   a farmer
  1. He ….. a policeman.
a. do                            b. does                         c. are                            d. is

II. Please complete these words and it will be ten occupation  !


1.      St …...d…...nt          = murid
2.      Do…….t…...r                        = dokter
3.      Da…...c…...r            = penari
4.      Si….…g…...r             = penyanyi
5.      A…….tr…...n…...ut    = Astronot
6.      F…....rm……r           = petani
7.      Ch…..…f                  = koki 
8.      N…….rs…….             = perawat
9.      T…….ach…....r         = guru
10.  Dr……..v……..r          = Supir




III. Answer all these Questions with fill in the blanks (Jawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan di bawah ini
       dengan mengisi titik-titik yang masih kosong) !




  1. I have three wheels
I have no machine
I look like a bicycle
I am a ………….

  1. I carry many people
I fly high in the sky
I am an …………..

  1. Kring-kring
I have two wheels
Children like to ride me
I am ………………



  1. I am big
I dive in to the sea
I am a …………….

  1. I fly to the moon
I carry satellite
I am a ……………            


1 comment:

Mekanisme Kontraksi Otot

  Pada tingkat molekular kontraksi otot adalah serangkaian peristiwa fisiokimia antara filamen aktin dan myosin.Kontraksi otot terjadi per...

Blog Archive