Saturday, March 18, 2017

Descriptive Text

I want to tell you about my mother. His name Iis Nurasiah. She is very beautifful and not too high. He has white skin. Her height 150 cm. She has three children, including me as the first child. He was born in Tasikmalaya, 12 January 1999. He was the last of five children. My mother just a housewife, but she has a small business - piecemeal at home.

My mother was a very good person. He always motivated me to learn many things and gain knowledge with experience. He is a patient woman, but sometimes she likes to get mad if I am wrong because it aims to educate me to be good. He likes to help people. He is a very nice person, as a wife and mother. He always takes care of his family. She loves her husband and her children. She likes her home to be clean and tidy. He performed all tasks without assistant home and he can also set job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mekanisme Kontraksi Otot

  Pada tingkat molekular kontraksi otot adalah serangkaian peristiwa fisiokimia antara filamen aktin dan myosin.Kontraksi otot terjadi per...

Blog Archive